Chapter 10. Command-line interface
Table of Contents
- pod-server — Manages PoD server
- pod-info — Shows information about PoD and PROOF workers.
- pod-user-defaults — Retrieves values from PoD user defaults configuration file.
- pod-prep-worker — Prepares a worker package - all elements of PoD which need to be uploaded to a worker node.
- pod-submit — Submits PoD jobs using a defined resource management system.
- pod-ssh — Submits, retrieves statuses and cleans PoD workers using SSH connections.
- pod-remote — Using this command users can start/stop/restart remote PoD servers.
The utility can also be used to execute arbitrary commands on remote PoD servers, such as PoD job submissions.